Opens May 31!
Tickets on sale to Members May 22, and May 23 for the public.
A film on the earthly magic of falling in love, Ryusuke Hamaguchi’s Asako I & II is the brilliant screen adaptation of Tomoka Shibasaki’s bestselling novel, Netemo Sametemo. When Asako (Erika Karata), a shy student from Osaka, meets Baku (Masahiro Higashide) at a photo exhibition, it’s love at first sight. Baku is a mysterious and gorgeous-looking young man, but he likes to disappear when the mood strikes him. Then, one day, he’s gone for good. Two years later, Asako, now working as a server in a Tokyo coffee shop, spots Ryohei (also Higashide), a young sake executive who looks exactly like Baku — to the extent that Asako is convinced she’s found her lost lover. But Ryohei is a very different person: he has no secrets, he is honest and kind-hearted, and he will love Asako with a faithful, protective love, destined to last forever — the kind of love that’s so reassuring it might even be scary.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cựu tuyển thủ Phan Quý Hoàng Lâm qua đời ở tuổi 36 | Tin tức 24h
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 21/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 5
- Trùm L~Ừ~A cúi đầu trước pháp luật, Điền Quân im bặt & sự nhớn nhác của lũ bênh TỊNH THẤT BỒNG LAI
- Có nên nâng iOS 13.5: iPhone đời cũ không lên cũng được!
- Hạnh Phúc Trong Tầm Tay – Tập 7+8 Preview 3 | Trạm Phim Ngôn Tình