(English & Tiếng Việt) This is a copycat recipe of Harrys’ BRIOCHE TRESSEE, a very popular soft and sweet buns in France and many other countries.
* MY OTHER SOFT BREAD & BUNS TUTORIALS:
1. How to make soft and fluffy HOKKAIDO MILK BREAD:
2. Authentic FRENCH BRIOCHE (recipe from Le Cordon Bleu Paris):
3. Mexican coffee buns – PAPPAROTI:
4. Soft & Fluffy PUMPKIN DINNER ROLLS:
5. Soft MILK BUNS/ DINNER ROLLS recipe:
6. Vietnamese bakery style DINNER ROLL & FRENCH TOAST:
* TOOL: One loaf pan 24 x 10 x 6 cm or a baking tray lined with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
38 g or 1/3 stick unsalted butter
80 g (about 82 – 83 ml or 1/3 cup + 1/2 tsp) whipping cream
40 g (about 40 – 41 ml or 3 tbsp less 1 tsp) milk
40 g (3 tbsp) sugar
3 ml (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
2 g (1/2 tsp) salt
2 medium eggs (110 – 120 g including shell)
260 – 310 g bread flour (2 – 2.5 cups)
5 g (1.5 tsp) instant dry yeast
20 g sliced almond (optional)
* NOTE 1: Whipping cream can be substituted with 10 g butter + 70 g milk. However, the taste and the texture of the bread won’t be as good as when using cream.
* NOTE 2: I used a scale to weigh all ingredients including liquid. Be careful with the cup/tbsp, etc. as it might not be precise. For example, 1 cup bread flour in the US equals to 130 gram. However, 1 cup of my bread flour (in Germany) equals to 140 gram.
Công thức bánh mì hoa cúc này khá đơn giản, không cần chú ý nhiều trong khâu nhồi bột, không cần ủ bột trong tủ lạnh. Danh sách nguyên liệu và các lưu ý khi làm bánh mời các bạn xem tại
MUSIC: Midday Dance by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://starbuckvietnam.com/do-an