Weasel Coffee is the name of a special coffee, the rarest drink in the world.
This kind of coffee exists only in the Central Highlands of Vietnam. It is collected from coffee farms, which is the feces discarded by wild weasels after eating mature coffee beans. Thus, it is really rare.
In this video, you can see weasels eating mature coffee beans and discard feces, then people collect it and process. The material of Moka coffee from Cau Dat, Trai Ham in Da Lat with the height of over 1500m is the best.
In Indonesia, the word Kopi Luwark is used to refer to this Weasel coffee.
In weasel’s digestive system, with the fermentation of enzymes in stomach, the taste of this coffee is changed and becomes more tasteful mixed with the smell of mold.
John Cleese, a British actor started: “It has the buttery taste of soil, immature taste of mold, soft sweet, also like the taste of syrup, like that it brings the harmony of jungle and chocolate”.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên học pha chế đồ uống ở đâu tốt nhất tại TPHCM
- Buổi sáng ở Làng Cà phê Trung Nguyên – Morning at Trung Nguyen Coffee Village
- AWESOME COFFEE in SAIGON, Vietnam. Streets of Ho Chi Minh City ??
- HÔM NAY ĂN GÌ – STARBUCKS VS CAFE VIỆT NAM: Bạn chọn "Sang chảnh" hay "Vỉa Hè"?
- Phần mềm quản lý quán cafe Thủy Mộc