In this video, we go back to the coffee basics where we enumarate the differences between Arabica and Robusta Coffee Beans.
The two varieties differ in taste, growing conditions, price. Arabica beans tend to have a sweeter, softer taste, with tones of sugar, fruit, and berries. Their acidity is higher, with that winey taste that characterizes coffee with excellent acidity.
Robusta, however, has a stronger, harsher taste, with a grain-like overtone and peanutty aftertaste. They contain twice as much caffeine as Arabica beans, and they are generally considered to be of inferior quality compared to Arabica. Some robustas, however, are of high quality and valued especially in espressos for their deep flavor and good crema.
Still haven’t subscribed to Split Rock Coffee on YouTube? ??
Turn On Notifications
Visit My Website:
! All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law.
• Copyright information :
I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : ronbuster @ gmail dot com
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://starbuckvietnam.com/ca-phe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên học pha chế đồ uống ở đâu tốt nhất tại TPHCM
- Buổi sáng ở Làng Cà phê Trung Nguyên – Morning at Trung Nguyen Coffee Village
- AWESOME COFFEE in SAIGON, Vietnam. Streets of Ho Chi Minh City ??
- HÔM NAY ĂN GÌ – STARBUCKS VS CAFE VIỆT NAM: Bạn chọn "Sang chảnh" hay "Vỉa Hè"?
- Phần mềm quản lý quán cafe Thủy Mộc