How Gay Drama "Ossan's Love" Reveals Japan's Take on LGBT
Âm Nhạc Jun 06, 2020
Gay Drama “Ossan’s Love” has been a HUGE hit in year 2018 and is hands down my favorite J-drama so far. Main Character Haruta Soichi (played by Tanaka Kei) is such an adorable character, trapped between two male admirers, as well as his own conflicted sexual orientation.
This drama carries a light-hearted mood, yet opens up discussion to a much deeper topic: homosexuality in Japan.
How is Japan on homosexuality nowadays? What support is there for the LGBT community? … Find out in this video!
Subscribe to see more Japanese shenanigans!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mở hộp đánh giá máy nghe nhạc ONN X5 Hi-Res: Xứng đáng ngôi Vương tầm giá 1 triệu đồng
- Chỉ Yêu Mình Em | Châu Khải Phong | Official MV
- Về miền cổ tích (HÌNH MINH HỌA THEO LỜI BÀI HÁT)
- Tượng sáp nghệ sĩ VN,Nhà hát Hòa Bình, Sài Gòn 16.4.2017
- CỨ NGỠ LÀ ANH – ĐINH TÙNG HUY [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]