Check out Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot on MMA Surge:
Step 1: The Water
To prepare the water for a Cafe Americano, all you need to do is boil it and then pour it into a mug until the mug is three quarters full. However, it’s important that you use filtered water as opposed to regular water from your tap. If you don’t want to buy bottled water, you can also filter the water yourself using a Brita filter or other comparable product.
Step 2: The Espresso
To get the best flavor, the espresso should be ground right before it’s used. Take your portafilter and fill it with as much espresso as you can. It should be mounded, as you’re going to be tamping it down. Tamp it with 30 pounds of pressure, then 15 pounds of pressure. Next, place it back in the espresso machine and brew your liquid espresso.
Step 3: Mixing the Water and the Espresso
To complete your drink, simply pour your espresso into the mug that’s filled three quarters full with water. While you will need to boil the water ahead of time, you may want to leave it on the burner and not actually fill the mug until your espresso is just about ready. Once the water and espresso have been mixed, your drink is complete.
Read more by visiting our page at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên học pha chế đồ uống ở đâu tốt nhất tại TPHCM
- Buổi sáng ở Làng Cà phê Trung Nguyên – Morning at Trung Nguyen Coffee Village
- AWESOME COFFEE in SAIGON, Vietnam. Streets of Ho Chi Minh City ??
- HÔM NAY ĂN GÌ – STARBUCKS VS CAFE VIỆT NAM: Bạn chọn "Sang chảnh" hay "Vỉa Hè"?
- Phần mềm quản lý quán cafe Thủy Mộc