How to Make a perfect Caffe Americano with the Nespresso Machine – recipe by
– HiLine Nespresso compatible capsules –
– Nespresso Citiz Single Serve Espresso Machine –
– Single or double-shot of espresso
– (30 – 375ml) of hot water
– Sugar (optional)
– Half & Half (optional)
1. Caffè Americano, or Americano, is a style of coffee prepared by adding hot water to espresso, giving it a similar strength to, but different flavor from, regular drip coffee.
2. Today, we’re going to be using premium Nespresso compatible capsules from HiLine Coffee to make Caffe Americano.
3. First, insert a HiLine capsule into your Nespresso machine.
4. Now press the single shot button to pull your espresso shot.
5. If you like your coffee beverages a bit stronger, brew one more single shot with a new capsule into the same mug.
6. Next, add hot water without inserting a espresso capsule.
7. The amount of water will depend largely upon the strength of beverage you desire.
8. If an espresso is too strong for you on its own, the Caffe Americano is a great way to enjoy Italian espresso that has a slightly milder taste.
Find & share more Nespresso Recipes –
MORE Nespresso Recipes:
12 Best Nespresso Recipes:
Affogato Recipe –
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe –
Cafe Mocha Recipe –
Vanilla Latte Recipe –
Cafe Americano Recipe –
Iced Caramel Latte Recipe –
Caramel Macchiato Recipe –
Cafe Cubano Recipe –
Eggnog Latte Recipe –
Greek Frappe Recipe –
Irish Coffee Recipe –
Iced Coffee Mojito Recipe –
HiLine Coffee Coupons –
Enjoy your cup,