How to Make a perfect Caffe Mocha with the Nespresso Machine
Espresso May 24, 2020
How to Make a perfect Caffe Mocha with the Nespresso Machine – recipe by
– HiLine Nespresso compatible capsules –
– Nespresso Citiz Single Serve Espresso Machine –
– Shot of Espresso
– Cocoa powder
– 3 oz. of frothed milk
1. If you have a bit of a sweet tooth, the Caffe Mocha is the drink for you.
2. Today, we’re going to be using premium Nespresso compatible capsules from HiLine Coffee to make a traditional caffe mocha
3. To make this recipe, you’ll also need 3 oz. of frothed milk and cocoa powder.
4. To begin, add a light dusting of cocoa powder to the bottom of a cappuccino cup.
5. Next, insert a HiLine capsule into your Nespresso machine.
6. Press the lungo button to brew your espresso shot directly on top of the cocoa powder.
7. Next, use a milk frother to heat and froth the milk.
8. Pour the frothed milk on top of the espresso.
9. There you have it — an easy caffe mocha recipe that you can use to impress your guests or enjoy on your own.
Find & share more Nespresso Recipes –
MORE Nespresso Recipes:
12 Best Nespresso Recipes:
Affogato Recipe –
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe –
Cafe Mocha Recipe –
Vanilla Latte Recipe –
Cafe Americano Recipe –
Iced Caramel Latte Recipe –
Caramel Macchiato Recipe –
Cafe Cubano Recipe –
Eggnog Latte Recipe –
Greek Frappe Recipe –
Irish Coffee Recipe –
Iced Coffee Mojito Recipe –
HiLine Coffee Coupons –
Enjoy your cup,