How to Make a perfect Irish Coffee with the Nespresso Machine – recipe by
– HiLine Nespresso compatible capsules –
– Nespresso Citiz Single Serve Espresso Machine –
– Shot of Espresso
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 shot of Irish whiskey
– 1 shot of Kahlua
– Whipped cream
– Dash of nutmeg
– Warm up this holiday season with a traditional Irish coffee, make from coffee or espresso, Irish whiskey, sugar and cream.
– Today, we’re going to be using premium Nespresso compatible capsules from HiLine Coffee to make a simple Irish coffee.
– To make this recipe, you’ll also need 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 shot of Irish whiskey, 1 shot of Kahlua, whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
– First, insert a HiLine capsule into your Nespresso machine.
– Now press the lungo button to pull your espresso shot into a mug.
– Repeat these step to brew an additional shot of espresso into the mug using a new HiLine capsule.
– Next, add the sugar, Irish Whiskey and Kahlua to the espresso and stir.
– Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
– This hearty, traditional Irish coffee beverage has been enjoyed for centuries and is now a part of many holiday celebrations as well.
Find & share more Nespresso Recipes –
MORE Nespresso Recipes:
Affogato Recipe –
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe –
Cafe Mocha Recipe –
Vanilla Latte Recipe –
Cafe Americano Recipe –
Iced Caramel Latte Recipe –
Caramel Macchiato Recipe –
Cafe Cubano Recipe –
Eggnog Latte Recipe –
Greek Frappe Recipe –
Irish Coffee Recipe –
Iced Coffee Mojito Recipe –
HiLine Coffee Coupons –
Enjoy your cup,