How to Make a perfect Vanilla Latte with the Nespresso Machine
Espresso Apr 26, 2020
How to Make a perfect Vanilla Latte with the Nespresso Machine – recipe by
– HiLine Nespresso compatible capsules –
– Nespresso Citiz Single Serve Espresso Machine –
– Shot of Espresso
– 4 oz. of frothed milk
– 3 teaspoons of vanilla syrup
– Whipped cream (optional)
1. The silky smooth taste of a vanilla latte is hard to resist, and making this espresso beverage in your own kitchen is easier than you think.
2. Today, we’re going to be using premium Nespresso compatible capsules from HiLine Coffee to make a vanilla latte.
3. To make this recipe, you’ll also need 4 oz. of frothed milk, 3 teaspoons of vanilla syrup and whipped cream, if you desire.
4. First, prepare the milk froth using your milk frother.
5. Then, place 3 teaspoons of vanilla syrup in the bottom of a tall glass.
6. Next, insert a HiLine capsule into your Nespresso machine.
7. Press the lungo button to brew your espresso shot directly on top of vanilla syrup.
8. For a stronger latte, brew another espresso shot into the glass.
9. Next, pour the milk froth over the espresso.
10. With just a few extra ingredients, you can turn a regular latte into a delicious vanilla latte in your own home.
Find & share more Nespresso Recipes –
MORE Nespresso Recipes:
12 Best Nespresso Recipes:
Affogato Recipe –
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe –
Cafe Mocha Recipe –
Vanilla Latte Recipe –
Cafe Americano Recipe –
Iced Caramel Latte Recipe –
Caramel Macchiato Recipe –
Cafe Cubano Recipe –
Eggnog Latte Recipe –
Greek Frappe Recipe –
Irish Coffee Recipe –
Iced Coffee Mojito Recipe –
HiLine Coffee Coupons –
Enjoy your cup,