Vietnamese coffee is often the Robusta type associated with the strong and distinctive flavor , which differs from the prevalent one in the Western nations called Arabica coffee. It is mostly grown in Vietnam the largest exporter of Robusta coffee in the world. Strong and flavourful Vietnamese coffee makes converts as quickly as it raises pulses . French colonist might have introduce coffee to Vietnam , but the morning cup of coffee become a local habit. Vietnamese coffee has developed a style of its own . This video our Troc’s Kitchen Team will provide our Learners and foodies whose really interesting how to make a cup of special coffee at home by our Vietnamese style . Troc’s Kitchen team looking forward to receive all the feedback from our friends so that we will keep improving our quality of the next videos .
Thank you so much for watching and supporting our channel .
Troc’s Kitchen Team
Chef Pham Dinh Chuong
Contact and support:
• Link youtube:
• Facebook 1:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Whatsapp + Zalo + Phone number: +84 (0)988103950
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên học pha chế đồ uống ở đâu tốt nhất tại TPHCM
- Buổi sáng ở Làng Cà phê Trung Nguyên – Morning at Trung Nguyen Coffee Village
- AWESOME COFFEE in SAIGON, Vietnam. Streets of Ho Chi Minh City ??
- HÔM NAY ĂN GÌ – STARBUCKS VS CAFE VIỆT NAM: Bạn chọn "Sang chảnh" hay "Vỉa Hè"?
- Phần mềm quản lý quán cafe Thủy Mộc