(ENG & Tiếng Việt) Bánh cuộn mềm xốp với kem thơm ngậy cùng hương vị đặc biệt của hoa và lá anh đào là món tráng miệng đơn giản nhưng rất bắt mắt, ngon miệng.
Danh sách các nguyên liệu và lưu ý khi làm bánh có tại:
* Visit my blog for more recipes:
* JAPANESE FRUIT ROLL CAKE recipe:
BAKING PAN: Square pan 9 x 13 inches (22 x 33cm). However, this recipe can be used for slightly smaller or slightly larger pans.
A. For the cake
– 4 egg yolks (18 – 20 gr/ yolk) – room tempt.
– 20 gram sugar
– 40 ml milk
– 40 gram oil
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 30 gram all purpose flour
– 30 gram corn starch
– 2 g sakura leaf powder (optional)
– 20 g salted sakura flowers
– 4 egg white (30 – 35 gr/ egg white) – room tempt
– a pinch of salt
– 3/8 teaspoon cream of tartar (measured with 1/2 tsp and 1/4 tsp) – can be substitute with lemon juice or vinegar – same amount
– 60 gram sugar – sifted
– 120 ml whipping cream 35 – 40% fat
– 20 gram sugar
– about 100 gram of any kinds of fruits you like
* NOTES for Success
1. Egg white, the bowl that has egg white and the whisks should not have any strokes of fat such as yolks, oil, butter… otherwise the egg white will not be able to turn foamy (or be whipped to stiff)
2. Sometimes, if you whip the eggwhite to too stiff peak, the white will be quite lumpy when you fold it into the yolk mixture. A solution is to slightly stir it with a wire whisk so that it dissolves into the yolks, then continue folding with a spatula (you can also fold with a wire whisk if you’d like).
3. The baking temperature and time may change depending on your oven. Some oven has unevenly heat (upper heat is higher than bottom heat or vice versa). So the best way is to watch your cake. Make sure that there is no crack on the surface of the cake while it’s baking. When your finger touches the cake, it springs back is a very good sign showing that the cake is ready to be taken out of the oven.
MUSIC: Daytime TV Theme by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (