Là câu chuyện về thằng bé chuyển sang học online và thay vì thuyết trình trên lớp thằng bé bày đặt chọn làm food vlog lol
Ah, Ah, đừng quên nhấn like và subcribe! Thank you!! #stayhome #onhalambanh
What would you answer if someone asked you about your impression of Vietnam? To me, the answer would be delicious food, not war. Vietnamese food is a combination of hard work, healthy meals, fresh ingredients, and distinctive tastes.
As remembering Dr. Crawford represented her special recipe to make a sponge cake, it reminded me of another version of sponge cake that I and all of my Vietnamese friends love to eat as a dessert: A salted egg with pork floss and cheese sponge cake! Not just like the original sponge cake, this delicacy is filled with layers of dried pork floss, salted egg yolks, and some cheese wedges. This is a savory dish that brings back all the senses in me, even memories. In fact, this delicious cake is popular in Vietnam because of its amazing taste and its affordable price.
WHY THIS SPONG CAKE BUT NOT ANOTHER KIND OF FOOD DISHES? As you may know, “Pho” and “Banh Mi” are too well known as Vietnamese food, I want to introduce another aspect of Viet cuisine – desserts and pastries; also, this sponge cake is easy to make as we just need to follow the instruction and the ingredients can be found at any market like Publix, Walmart, and Target…
There are different recipes to make a sponge cake but anyway, below is my easy recipe and directions on how to make it:
In order to make this delicacy, we will need:
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of olive oil
4 white eggs
1 box of Betty Crockers Super Moist Cake Mix
some salted egg yolks
some dried pork floss
and some of the Laughing Cow cheese wedges.
1. First of all, we need to heat the oven until 350 Degree
2. Heat the salted egg yolks for 5 minutes in low heat using an air-fryer or an oven.
3. Put the Super Moist Cake Mix in a big mixing bowl.
4. Add 1 cup of water as well as a half cup of oil and the 4 white eggs into that mixing bowl
5. Mix all of these for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Put the powdered-mixed things into a baking pan
7.Bake it in your oven at 350* for 20 minutes
8. Take the sponge cake out! (We need to make sure that the cake is done by using a toothpick)
9. Let’s cool down for about 30 minutes before heading to the next steps
10. Layer it with pork floss
11. Add some of the salted egg yolks
12. Add some of the Swiss cheese wedges
13. ENJOY !!!!
For my details, please take a look at my food blog entry here by this link:
and leave a comment below if you’d have any questions regarding making this delicacy! thanks
Và kết nối với Max tại đây nha 😀 :