A quick look at the brewing of a Vietnamese Milk Coffee, or Cà phê sữa nóng (Ca phe sua nong) from Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam.
This is the traditional way of brewing coffee in Vietnam, using condensed milk, going back to the days when milk was very hard to find in Vietnam. Even today, good refrigeration is hard to find in Vietnam, so both for the sake of habit and convenience, the extra-sweet condensed milk is the common way that the Vietnamese drink coffee.
It is a delicious treat, commonly served over ice (known as Cà phê sữa đá), but shown here in its hot variety.
Did you enjoy this video about Vietnamese Milk Coffee? Let me know with a like, a comment and a subscribe and I’ll be sure to make more food and drink videos like this in the future 😀
You can find Dan at:
Snapchat – danvineberg
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên học pha chế đồ uống ở đâu tốt nhất tại TPHCM
- Buổi sáng ở Làng Cà phê Trung Nguyên – Morning at Trung Nguyen Coffee Village
- AWESOME COFFEE in SAIGON, Vietnam. Streets of Ho Chi Minh City ??
- HÔM NAY ĂN GÌ – STARBUCKS VS CAFE VIỆT NAM: Bạn chọn "Sang chảnh" hay "Vỉa Hè"?
- Phần mềm quản lý quán cafe Thủy Mộc